Here at The She is Me Program, we aspire to inspire teen girls through workshops, field trips, conferences, media, and the arts. Below are the various programs that we offer. We aim to expose young women to positive and nurturing environment and positive role models. And as always we encourage parental involvement in all of our programs.
The She is Me Program, Inc. is currently enrolling young women age 14-18 for our Spring 2012 leadership program. From January 2012-May 2012, this four month program will include the following
- College Preparation
- The importance of social responsibility
- Healthy Self Esteem/Self Image
- Media Awareness
- Special Guest Speakers
To enroll please click here.
*Parental involvement is expected*
- "See it, Stop it, Prevent it" Teen Dating Violence Awareness Workshop™
- Freshman 101: College Preparation Workshop
- Media Control Workshop
- She is Me Career Seminar Series™
Summer 2012 Atlanta Girlz Fest™
*Parental involvement in all of our programs is strongly encouraged*